Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Angry Little Girl(s).


(image from http://www.angrylittlegirls.com/)

I cannot begin to describe my love for the comic series by Lela Lee - Angry Little Girls. Or how much I can constantly relate to almost each and every one of her comics.

Recently, I feel like there's been a relapse of my repressed emotions that I've held in - not for very long, but more of the recurrence of the incidents that have been happening around me. I suddenly feel like I hate the world, I hate life and I really hate people lol. Actually, the only thing that really annoys me about people is how most of them are severely rude or just ignorant to things that are clearly screaming out for their help or attention. And their lack of empathy and sympathy. And care or concern for the world that they live in and the people they share the same air with.

Maybe I'm just really tired of having to deal with so much at one go. Or maybe not even just so much, but just having to deal with whatever little that I have. I know it's not a common thing to admit the fact that you can't handle your life and the little things that you have due to the fact that someone will probably compare your situation with another's whose life is literally an overflowing coffee cup. But let's face the truth, each of us have different thresholds and maybe I've reached mine for this stage of life where I feel extremely exhausted and I need to have some downtime. Yet time waits for no man. And life moves on, so how do I deal with it if I want to be stuck here but the world just zooms by demanding more?

Sometimes the world is unkind. But you can still be kind, to yourself, or someone who's struggling just as much as you have or you are.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

-->